[OAI-general] Technical report on Open Source Repositories

Jean-Yves Le Meur jeanyves at mail.cern.ch
Wed Sep 27 07:53:45 EDT 2006

 	Dear Richard,

 	Thanks for your precisions and for a possible amendment to the
text concerning CDS Invenio.
 	Please note my remark was mostly motivated by the fact that you
have done a good work for Eprints, DSpace and Fedora so that we at CDS
would have liked to see Invenio evaluated in the same way.

 	With best regards,
 		JY