[OAI-general] System Architecture

Mark Jordan mjordan@sfu.ca
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:16:58 -0800

Hello,

On Feb. 6, Tim Brody claimed on this list that DSpace wasn't OAI compliant based on harvesting attempts he'd made (see
http://www.openarchives.org/pipermail/oai-general/2003-February/000239.html), suggesting that DSpace allowed
XML-illegal characters where the harvesters expected legal ones.

So, I guess my naive question is... Is DSpace OAI compliant or not?

Mark

--

Mark Jordan
Acting Coordinator of Library Systems