[OAI-general] Reminder: LEAF User Survey online until Sept 14th

Max Kaiser Max.Kaiser@onb.ac.at
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:10:15 +0200

*Apologies for cross-posting*

We would like to remind you of the online status quo analysis regarding
Authority Information about person names and corporate bodies that is
presently being undertaken by the LEAF project (Linking And Exploring
Authority Files, http://www.leaf-eu.org).

We are pleased to announce that so far more than 500 people completed
the online questionnaire and provided us with important information
about the specific interests and expectations of our anticipated user
communities. We are very much interested in finding out in which ways
other institutions (libraries, archives and museums) are dealing with
name authority files. Your specifications are important to us!

Due to a technical problem some users could not fully access the
questionnaire. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
and would like to encourage you to visit the URL again since this
problem was solved in the meantime.

Please note that the questionnaire will be online until the end of next
week, Friday, 14th September 2001.

You can access the questionnaire at:

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/english/page1.php (English Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/french/page1.php (French Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/german/page1.php (German Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/spanish/page1.php (Spanish Version)

If you want to find out more about LEAF, please have a look at the LEAF
website.

The LEAF Consortium

Project co-ordinator: mailto:co-ordinator@sbb.spk-berlin.de

Max Kaiser
Oesterreichische Nationalbibliothek - Oesterreichisches Literaturarchiv
Austrian National Library - Austrian Literary Archives
Josefsplatz 1, A-1015 Wien
T +43-1-53410/370  F +43-1-53410/340
max.kaiser@onb.ac.at   www.onb.ac.at   www.leaf-eu.org