[OAI-general] LEAF User survey

Hans-Jörg Lieder hans-joerg.lieder@sbb.spk-berlin.de
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:30:21 +0200

*Apologies for cross-posting*

At present the LEAF project (Linking And Exploring Authority Files,
http://www.leaf-eu.org) is undertaking a status quo analysis regarding
Authority Information about person names and corporate bodies. With an
online questionnaire we would like to find out what the specific
interests of our anticipated user communities are. What kind of
information do you expect to get from LEAF? What services would you
like to receive?

We are very much interested in finding out in which ways other
institutions (libraries, archives and museums) are dealing with name
authority files. Your specifications are important to us!

If you want to find out more about LEAF, please have a look at the LEAF
website.

You will help us a lot by filling out the online questionnaire which you
can access at:

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/english/page1.php (English Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/french/page1.php (French Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/german/page1.php (German Version)

http://www.crxnet.com/leaf/survey/spanish/page1.php (Spanish Version)

The LEAF Consortium

Project co-ordinator: mailto:co-ordinator@sbb.spk-berlin.de

Hans-Jörg Lieder
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz
Potsdamer Str. 33, D - 10785 Berlin
Tel.: +49-30-266-2249
Fax: +49-30-266-2842
hans-joerg.lieder@sbb.spk-berlin.de   www.leaf-eu.org