[OAI-general] Re: OAI and intellectual property issues

billn billn@yelmtel.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:42:33 -0700

I think it should be organized by OAI as a subgroup with participation
from implementors, users and OAI community. It needs all POV to be taken
into consideration.

The subgroup might even consider both free and commercial versions of
the IP statement. It needs the status as coming from OAI as a
recommendation or base IP statement.

Bill Nicholls