[OAI-general] OAI and intellectual property issues

Thomas Krichel krichel@openlib.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:35:21 -0400

  Thorsten Schwander writes

> While not entirely the same I think there are some obvious analogies here,

  yes!

> and it goes to show that as soon as commercial interest are involved almost
> nothing is inconceivable.

  Sure. But had the RePEc rip-off really ended up in a court case,
  I would have turned to this community saying that I need $X to
  fight it. And I am convinced that I would have gotten a response.
  After all, we can not be sure whom it will hit next.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                              mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                         http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                     RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel